Thursday, March 1, 2012

Dinner...kinda

So dinner tonight was a bit of a fail. It turned out like this:



Doesn't look too bad right? Veggies and some tofu! Delicious, but see how the picture is only half of the plate? Well, that would be because this guy


got a hold of it while I was searching high and low for my camera!! Whata sneaky boy! He loves him some veggies! Nom nom nom, delicioso (I've never taken Spanish, so I have no idea how to spell that:)) And, I'd share the recipe but there really wasn't one. Hehe. It was leftovers, I cheated:). I promise a real recipe soon though! I actually have one that I tried this morning and it was so delicious that I forgot to take a picture before I dug in! Well, I'm off to figure out something else for dinner:)
Have a sassy day
~Kate~

No comments:

Post a Comment